Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home

Tucker has a lot of energy. I get comments from people all the time on how active Tucker is. At this point in pregnancy he is getting to be just a little too much for me to handle at times. So I am so glad when Dusty gets home and can help Tucker release some of his pent up energy. Dusty must be in to self abuse because the bigger Tucker gets the rougher he plays. Tucker loves it when daddy gets home to play with him and I know that Dusty loves to see Tucker so happy to see him. I love my family, even if our house feels like a rodeo, the zoo or Monday Night Wrestling Live sometimes. 

.

1 comment:

  1. We really appreciate the postings so we can see the family though we can't be there all the time. we are looking forward to our November visit. Love our Pullman family.

    ReplyDelete