Tucker and I went to the library today for reading time. We sat by Max C. and the two boys laughed and giggled the whole time. They get really excited when they get together. I also had a doctor's appointment today, which Dusty showed up for... it was nice to see him in the middle of the day (that's a rare occurrence). I think Dusty is getting a little stir crazy about the baby, he keeps asking how much longer I think it's going to take, he gets a little disappointed when I tell him I have no idea. After the appointment we went to lunch for Dusty's birthday... of course I don't know if that counts because it was really Dusty taking me out to lunch instead of the other way around.
After lunch, Tucker and I ventured over to Moscow to go grocery shopping. We bought a ton of stuff. I am hoping that that will be the last major shopping trip until after the baby is born because at this point shopping is a MAJOR project... one I usually have to spend days psyching myself up for. And really the only reason we went today was because I put Tucker's last diaper on this morning... we really didn't have a choice but to go shopping.
I have spent the past few weeks trying to think of a good birthday present for Dusty. He is really hard to shop for. But as of today I hadn't come up with anything... the best thing I could think of was a nice home cooked meal. So for dinner I made chicken fried steak, and bought some grape juice to go with it. Dusty said the meal was "excellent," however, at this point I'm not sure I can trust him. With as emotional as I can get, I'm pretty sure he'd say anything to keep me from tears. But I appreciated the complement anyway.
I am hoping maybe Saturday we will be able to do something a little bit more special for his birthday.

Dusty and Hailey 3 years ago. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTY! One year older and wiser too.

Happy Birthday Dusty. Hope you did something to celebrate and have quit stressing school so much. College should be a journey not a time of contant misery. The wrestling video is great. Enjoy the little boy as he will be a young man before you know it.
ReplyDelete