Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hair Cut for Tucker

Tucker got a hair cut today, so he looks nice and handsome. I'm hoping that I wont have to cut his hair again until the end of December. Dusty still needs a hair cut before the baby comes, he looks a little shaggy. I'm not sure if Tucker is excited about having a baby in the house or not. Tucker knows that the baby is in mom's tummy and if you ask him why the baby is in mom's tummy he will tell you it is because the baby is scared.... scared of bulls. 
Dusty is studying hard as always. He had a test the other day and I guess the entire class did poorly, at least that is what the professor implied. So he is off studying again for the 2 or 3 more exams he has before Thanksgiving. 
I am doing OK. Last week was really hard, I worked Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I now have the next seven days off to recover and try to get caught up on some housework and shopping.
Tucker's hair cut. I think he looks pretty handsome.

Tucker's vocabulary has been expanding. I tried to get him to talk for the camera but he wasn't so willing. We have also been telling Tucker that Grandma's and Grandpa's are going to come visit him... and he is really excited about that so he talks about that a lot. Sometimes I wish that Tucker didn't have such a wide vocabulary... because he talks all of the time. However, I know that there will come a day when I will miss all of his toddler words and the way he is SO expressive about even the smallest of things. He drives me absolutely crazy and makes my heart overflow with happiness at the same time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment