Grandma Val came up to visit us this past week. It was really nice to have her here to help with Tucker and keep me company while Dusty finished up this week of school. I really appreciated the yummy meals she made for us, particularly the Wackadoo Chicken (partially because it was really good and partially because I really like the name!) Tucker really enjoyed playing with "Bam Val" and I can see why... she knows just how to play with and entertain a: "farmer, cowboy, wrestler and relentlessly active little boy." - just a guess but I think she may have had some practice previously. Thanks for coming to see us "Bam Val" come anytime.
Grandma Val Holding Kimber at the hospital
Grandma made us a DOUBLE batch of cookies!!!... Tucker helped
Grandma Val and the Grandkids
Grandma Val demonstrating her skill in roping bulls.
Playing with Tucker

No comments:
Post a Comment