Monday, November 9, 2009

Crime and Punishment

ORDER ORDER ORDER IN THE COURT!
Today Tucker and I have been cleaning the house. So this morning we spent cleaning and a little while ago I decided to take a break to go get dressed. I should have known! Take my eyes of that little boy long enough to put some make-up on and he'll find something to get into. Thus, the following photos depict the mess. From my bathroom I could see Tucker laying on the kitchen floor and I came over to investigate... this is what I found.

This is not a first time offense, however the age of the defendant and the lesser severity of the crime... as no one was injured, will be taken into account in this case.
The juvenile (toddler) has pled guilty of the crime and acknowledge the crime was "Naughty" which I am certain the mother court will take into account in deciding an appropriate sentence.
It has been decided that the guilty will spend one minute (ok maybe less... just because I can't be mad at that face) in time out for the crime as well as follow up with rehab for the obvious chocolate milk addiction.
This case is closed. However... If this child is seen beware! This kid can make a mess out of anything!
The following footage is the proceedings of the court:



1 comment:

  1. That's my boy. We can't wait to see the family. We are down to 14 days and counting.
    Take care Pullman family.

    ReplyDelete