Monday, November 9, 2009

BBQ ribs

I made dinner tonight hoping one of Dusty's vet buddies might come over for dinner because I don't really like Ribs and we have several packages to use up. (I found this website www.allrecipes.com and I've been cooking up all sorts of new recipes lately.)But alas the bar and a the football game are too much of a lure. So we have a ton of leftover ribs. Dusty says I should hold off and make some when Torie comes up... I think that's a good idea.

I just couldn't help myself... Tucker looked like such a little man while eating his pork ribs. I just had to take pictures.


Tucker can really clean the meat off those bones.


Tucker is a little tired of me taking pictures of him I think. After this picture he looked at me and said "NO PICTURES!" I was, however, allowed to take pictures of Dusty. 

The men in my life.. even covered in BBQ sauce they are good looking boys. I sure love my family.

1 comment:

  1. Yes i will definitely will eat all of the left over ribs!!!

    ReplyDelete