We went up to Idaho Falls to spend New Year's with "BamBal" (grandma Val). Owen was also there so the two of them terrorized the house. Dusty mentioned to Grandma that Tucker got a train set for Christmas, Grandma Val disappeared and reappeared with a box. In the box was miles and miles of wooden train track (ok maybe an exaggeration but it was a lot). O the tracks we created... combining the two train sets gave us so many options including one that resulted in trains racing down a hill and being launched down the stairs. Tucker and Owen had so much fun. And silly me I didn't take a picture of that (I was too involved in creating track to remember).
Tucker and Owen playing farm in the living room. (I had my Mom find my old Semi Truck while we were in Pocatello.)
Everytime Tucker plays with tractors Dusty is just dying to get involved. All men are really boys at heart... that makes Dusty a great Dad because he knows just how to entertain our little boy.
In between being cuddled by Grandma and Aunt Torie, Kimber found time to just lounge around on the couch.
It never ceases to amaze me that, although toys are fun, children seem to find more joy in household objects and furniture. Here Tucker and Owen are jumping off of Grandma's leather chair. Although they only got about two feet in the air both of them thought this was big stuff.
Grandma and I were busy doing laundry when Tucker found a better use for the dryer. Oh the joy of childhood. It really looked like fun, too bad I was to big to fit.
And Farewell to 2009

No comments:
Post a Comment