We spent a week with my parents after Christmas. Grandpa Orr's birthday is the 26th of December and we had prime rib for dinner like last year (Dusty looks forward to this all year). I always forget to take pictures while visiting with my parents because grandma Orr always has here camera out, so pictures exist just not on my camera.
Kimber received lots of cuddles while visiting. Grandpa Orr always held her when she got fussy and no one could calm her down. Grandpa Orr has big hands that I'm sure felt like heating pads on Kimber's upset belly. Tucker played with his trains and took walks with Grandma Orr.
Kimber looking pretty, Grandma is next to me taking pictures too.
We were able to see Mandee and Kendra while we were there, it was good to see them. I haven't seen them in So long.
The last night we were in Pocatello Grandpa got us a hotel room so Tucker could go swimming at the hotel. Tucker is such a water dog, after swimming and having fun in the pool he spent about an hour in the tub. He loves "wimming."

No comments:
Post a Comment