We've been trying to get the house back in order this week... and I think we are starting to win. After getting home last weekend all of our luggage exploded all over the house. So this week we have been dejunking, throwing away the old and making way for the new Christmas presents.
Dusty installed the new dishwasher and oven and they are amazing! I baked a cake in the oven and didn't even have to rotate it to keep it from burning on one side! And the dishes are SO clean.
Kimber got all dressed up for church on sunday, we were almost late because I spent so much time fussing over which bow and which pair of tights went best... I love having a little girl.
Looking back over the pictures I took of Tucker when he was a baby I had decided I took too many pictures... and I decided before Kimber was born that I wouldn't do that again... but I just can't help it... she just needs an occasional photo-shoot. she just looked so pretty.
Kimber had a doctor's appointment yesterday. She still only weighs 8 1/2 pounds and I'm still waiting for her to grow into her 0-3 month outfits... she's two months old... at this rate she'll be crawling in her 0-3 month outfits.
Other than being a little small she's just fine, starting to smile and getting really good head control. She loves her brother... actually, in preparation for going to the babysitter we've been trying to get her to take a bottle again. She wasn't having any of that, she screamed and screamed and just wouldn't take the bottle. Tucker wanted to try and figuring it wouldn't hurt anything I let him try. He walked over put the bottle in her mouth and the screaming stopped. I told Carrie last night that if she has any trouble getting Kimber to take a bottle to just let Tucker do it.
Tucker and Dusty got hair cuts yesterday, I can't believe how different Tucker looks when his hair is cut... He just looks so big. My little boy is growing up way to fast. By the way Grandma and Grandpa Orr... Tucker still says "Candy" instead of "Cheese" when you take his picture.

I LOVE the polka dots! It's not bad to be petite when you're a girl! I'll bet that's sweet. And 'yay' to the new oven and dishwasher. It sounds like heaven.
ReplyDeleteIt was great hearing from you! I literally had plans to call your parents to get your email.
ReplyDeleteAs usual, you look GORGEOUS & the kiddos are such dolls.
Keep in touch!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete