Monday, October 11, 2010

Homecoming weekend

This past weekend Grandma and Grandpa Clark came to visit and Dave came with them. Tucker was so excited to have them here. Saturday Dusty took Dave and Grandma and Grandpa Clark to the WSU homecoming football game. It sounds like they had a good time, and the weather stayed pretty nice for the game. We didn't win the game, we never expected to, Oregon is ranked #2 in the nation or something like that (I don't pay much attention to football).
I had a good time baking. I love cooking for company, so much fun. I also babysat for a family in the ward while everyone was at the game. And I have sworn off having any more kids... at least for a little while.
We had a wonderful time talking and spending time with Grandpa and Grandma and Grandpa Clark. When everyone was heading out Sunday morning, Tucker assumed he was going with them and he also proceeded out to Grandma and Grandpa's van. Dave had to bring him back in the house. And as Tucker realized he wasn't going with them he broke down into tears. We had to call Owen to make him feel better.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. Sooo... Bron is taking this vacation pretty seriously! Get your bikini body ready, cuz I think we're gonna have a blast! :) I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete