Just had to throw in a picture of my happy girl.
So as the end of the semester approached aunt Kara came up to help with the kids.
Dave made a run up with the Truck while Kara was there and at the last minute we decided to send Tucker back with Dave since Kara and I would be down in a couple of days. I took these pictures off of Julie's blog. it looks like they had fun... but wow, I sure missed my little boy.
Tucker and Owen love to take baths together
Brothers and Cousins.
After I finihsed working my shifts at the hospital. Kara, Kimber and I drove down to Pocatello. I was really glad that Tucker wasn't with us because Kimber was about all we could handle for the 11 hour ride. We left Dusty in Washington so he could finish up finals kid free.
Although we had been having warm weather in Washington. It was still a little chilly in south east Idaho. So we had to bundle up the kids to go out. I didn't think to bring Kimber cold weather clothes so we made do.
And I'm glad we did because to date I think that these are the cutes pictures I have of her yet.
So Nanna took us down to the park for the afternoon. It actually rained on us a little bit, but that didn't stop Tucker.
After all there was work to be done.
Tucker ran back and forth accross this bridge a million times.
Turning around to run on the bridge some more.
Kimber wans't really interested in the park
Tucker had lot's of fun on the toys but when we were about to leave Tucker found something even more exciting.
TRACTORS! ! !
Big tractors. They had shut down for the evening but they were working on some construction on the other side of the park.... BUT WHO CARES. In Tucker's mind someone had placed them there just for him.
Notice he is wearing at C.A.T sweater
He is such a little stud.
After we were done with the Tractors. Tucker helped Nanna push Kimber back to the car.
Tucker mugged the cat when we got home.
And Kimber woke up. Kimber and I are alot alike. We like to be warm




No comments:
Post a Comment