Last night for dinner we went to the Vet school for a back to school barbeque. (With your choice of beef or toufu burgers). They had some club booths set up so that the vet students could sign up for clubs. Most of the booths had candy, so Tucker ran from one to the other saying "I'm Tucker Owen Clark, I have some candy please" and all the girls caved and gave him some treats.
After we ate our hamburgers Tucker ran out onto the lawn to play on the hideous statue they have out there.
(Abstract art... I just don't get it, But it made a great toy)
Kimber played in the grass
This week Kimber has been working on standing by herself.
Get in position.
Balance.
Push off.......
regain balance.
Ta Da!!!
She will stand for a little while (very wobbly) and then sit slowly back down and start over
Daddy is so proud of his "big" girl. The first time Kimber stood up last week, Tucker went nuts... running around saying "bobby/daddy Kimer getting big... big like Tucker... big like ME..... Look Look She's getting big." So Tucker is very proud of her too.






I love your family! I just wish we could get together more! Good luck this school year. :)
ReplyDelete