Happy Easter. What a wonderful Easter morning we have had at our house. Tucker was very excited that the Easter bunny came and brought him candy, ABC flash cards, side walk chalk and a bubble wand. It was fun to see his excitement. Kimber got rice cereal and she was thrilled (she doesn't like to eat it yet though).
Kimber's Easter basket
Tucker's Easter basket.... He had to look for most of his stuff.
Kimber protecting her stash of Candy that I'm sure Dad will get to later.
Tucker adding his ABC cards to his basket.
Bubble wand! I love my family.... Isn't that man handsome!
Candy and Eggs on the piano
FUN WITH EASTER BREAKFAST!
The bunny was my first try at FUN pancakes, the Duck was my second.
Tucker chose the Duck for his Easter breakfast.
Dusty got a rabbit.
And Kimber got a baby chick.... doesn't she look excited about her pancake.
The rest of the morning was spent watching conference.
I love the Savior and am so grateful for His sacrifice.
Happy Easter
I love your family picture! You are such a good mommy. The pancakes and eggs look like so much fun! And Kimber is a doll.
ReplyDelete