We have been talking a lot about the Easter bunny with Tucker. Holidays are a lot more fun when your kids are excited about them. Although I do have to say it take a LOT of work. Today the Easter Bunny went shopping... Since Tucker was there the Easter bunny had to be sneaky. When we got home Tucker could hardly wait to dye eggs, it was torture for him to have to wait for the eggs to boil.
I am trying to assist one handed... Kimber is in the other. Dusty is dressed for priesthood session and snapping a few pictures before he heads out the door.
The kit we bought had faces for the eggs so Tucker had fun pairing the eyes with the smiles, a few of the smiles are upside down so the eggs look scared. I like it... gives more variety.
Happy Easter ! ! !
(I'm sure there will be more Easter pictures to come)

No comments:
Post a Comment