We decided we needed a family outing yesterday. So we decided to go swimming. Tucker LOVES "wimming." We made it just in time for tube time. I love going to this pool. One end of the pool is only 16 inches deep, which is really nice for little kids. Kimber got to go swimming too. She looked so cute in her little swim-suit (thanks Grandma Orr)
Tucker in the shallow end bring "noodles" to everyone
Mom and Kimber
Kimber looking pretty in her new swimming suit. I don't think Kimber fully appreciated the swimming adventure since she pretty much gets the same affect in the bath-tub.
Kimber was the youngest kid there.... she is 4 1/2 months. People kept telling me what a cute little girl I have.... yup I know.
Tube time in the big pool
Dusty is such a good Dad. I think he remembers what it was like to be a kid better than I do because he knows just how to make sure Tucker has fun.
After Tucker figured out how to utilize the life vest he insisted on swimming "his-self" Dusty was allowed to be close by but not to touch. Tucker was so proud of himself. He would start out in the shallow end, swim to the deep end, get out at the "squeeze chute"(the latter at the end), walk down to the shallow end and start over. We were really hoping he would wear himself out and go to bed early.... nope.

No comments:
Post a Comment