Grandpa, Caron, Julie, Owen and Ed came to visit us. It was good to have company. While they were up Julie had a list of three things she wanted to do. #1 See the bears, #2 see the vet school and #3 see Moscow. I didn't take any pictures of Moscow because frankly.... it's not that exciting. But here are some pictures of our adventures on the Vet Med campus.
Looking at the bears. They are a lot more exiting in the spring and summer when they are our wandering around and taking baths.
Looking at the big horn sheep across the road from the bears.
In the anatomy building. This cow is Tucker's favorite of all the "specimens". Here tucker is telling Owen about the cow.
Another look at Tuckers favorite specimen.
The boys weren't quite as interested in this room, all it had was bones... but they found things to do.
At the old Vet hospital where the anatomy lab is now located they do studies. This is one such study.... I'm not exatly sure what they are studying, but I really don't care... I think it's just fun to watch a horse run on a tredmill.
Owen and Julie watching the horse running.
Tucker was watching the horse run, I asked him to turn around and smile and this is what I got.
In the Vet hospital on the scales trying to see if Tucker or Owen weighs more.
There was a Llama and her new little baby in the vet hospital that we got to see.

Fun! Very cool place for little boys to explore. Animals... dead and alive! Hope you had fun with family!
ReplyDelete