Forgot to mention.
Out neighbors had us watch their son on Dec 14 when she went into labor.
So Dresdon got to stay the night.
Tucker was SO excited.
He kept asking "Dresdon doesn't have to go home?"
We played with trains for a long time. Both Dresdon and Tucker love trains.
Both Tucker and Dresdon get a little annoyed when Kimber get's too involved.
Then we watched a movie Dresdon had brought over.... What about?
Trains
They ate that whole bowl of popcorn.
They thought they were so bit. And I let them stay up till 9
Then I put them in bed.
Well, I should have know, after all I used to have sleep overs once, but those munchkins were still laughing and giggling at 11.
And here is a picture of Kimber. Just had to throw it in. She loves dolls. Her favorite game is to hug the doll and then hand it over to you to hug the doll. She'll pass the doll back and forth like that for like 45 min.

No comments:
Post a Comment