Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas card photos

So I figured it was time to think about Christmas cards with Christmas around the corner.
I figured I would try to take pictures of the kids.
Can I just say that I have to applaud photographers... because trying to get both kids to smile at the same time was impossible. If one looked at the camer and smiled the other was looking somewhere else or making a funny face.
However, some of the "goofy" pictures are my favorite..... because they really show how my kids are.
This is actually th best picture of both the kids.


Tucker leading the choir








So I decided it would be easier to take pictures of the kids individually.









 This is one of my favorite pictures of Tucker. I said Tucker will you look at the camera please. I was crouched down on the floor. So Tucker hunched over and put his face right in the camera.
Made me laugh.





Merry Christmas everyone

1 comment:

  1. We love Tucker and his cute pictures, and Kimber looks like an angel

    ReplyDelete