Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween

Our family had several halloween parties to go to this year. We went to the play group party on Friday. We skipped the hospital party so we could go buy a camera photograph Halloween this year. And Saturday morning we went to Joni's Halloween party.(co-worker)

Tucker and Kimber playing with toys while the other kids are arriving.


Kimber was such a cute little lady bug.

Tucker really wated to be "skeletor" (off of the 80s cartoon Heman)... a skeleton was close enough to make him happy. (He is already planning to be Bravestar next year)

Both my children for some reason were both really drawn to this tractor.... it must be in the DNA... and not my DNA.


Kimber had so many places to go... she never held still.

Joni had all sorts of games for the kids to play... this one is pin the nose on the jackolantern.


I don't think Tucker totally understood the point of the game because he totally missed put came over to me afterwards like he had just won a million bucks. It makes me smile trying to picture what must have been going through his mind.... (So I put this thing on so I can't see and I go put this paper on the wall... hmmm... weird.... but all the other kids seem excited about this.... I bet I can get this paper on the wall too)

Tucker feeling like a million bucks after getting the paper on the wall.

Kimber was just happy to have so much going on... she didn't even need any attention... she was just happy running around.


I just had to throw this picture in. She is just such a little bug... it's so cute. To give you an idea of just what a little bug she is... she will turn 1 in two weeks... she just started wearing 6-9 month clothes a few weeks ago.
But she is healthy... and just cute.

Just workin' here mom.

Tucker followed this little girl everywher... her name is Tireney, she's about 2.
I can't decide if he latched on to her because she is cute..... or if it was the fact that she was dressed like a cowgirl... she's not wearing her hat in this picture.



Tucker and the Boys plaed with the motor cycle down stairs. Tucker has no fear... I think these other boys are about 6 and 8.... but that didn't stop him from jumping in and playing too.



Boys playing on the hammock in the basement.

We don't have stairs at our house. So Kimber was facinated with them.... she would climb up to the top and then shout so I would come get her and bring her back down... and then she would climb up to the top again. She really needs to work on getting down.
My cute little bug.

After we got home I made Dusty some Carmel apples.... before we started on the pumpkins.


1 comment:

  1. They look so cute!!! I miss you guys so much! I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks :)

    ReplyDelete