Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ready for Christmas?

Tucker is really excited for Christmas and we have been practicing hard. We have put up lights, sat on Santa's lap, sung Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer (about a million times), watched Mickey mouse's Christmas Carol (twice), made cookies, practiced opening presents and packed... I think we are almost ready.

Tucker sampling our practice run for cookies for Santa. The cookies were a success!
Tucker was taking a nap when these presents from Aunt Judy arrived. I wasn't thinking when I put them on the couch. When Tucker woke up his eyes lit up as he came out of his room and said "presents?"
Since we wont be opening presents at our house for Christmas I let him open them when Dusty got home. He was really excited with his "wild" animals... the elk, moose, bear and deer all live in the barn now (they are hunted regularly).
Practice run on opening presents..... done.
Packing to visit Grandmas' and Grandpas'.... Done. 
Well... notice the kids are in the bag and not clothes, so it looks like Mom still has a little work to do... but Tucker sure looks ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment