Tucker woke up last night crying, Dusty went in to try to calm him down and Tucker threw up. Since the sheets were in need of washing Tucker slept in the crib in our room for the rest of the night (he protested at first because the crib is for the "baby"). This morning, though, Tucker was acting just fine so we went to church. Tucker was so good during the meeting, he mostly just sat on our laps and cuddled. Which if anyone has sat through sacrament with Tucker you can see how unusual that would be. About 3/4 of the way through the meeting Tucker suddenly through up again... so we decided we had better just go home. He doesn't have a fever and he's acting normal now, so I don't know what to think. I sure love that little boy and it makes me sad when he doesn't feel well. I hope it was just a little unsettled stomach and that he's not getting sick... I guess we will have to wait and see.
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment