Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Our lives in Pullman have fallen into a chaotic routine. Dusty spends most of his days up at the university studying. He does always try to make it home for an hour our so for dinner, and he usually trys to return from his study in time to put Tucker to bed. He is a good husband and father and trys his best to juggle school and home the best he can. 
I am still working three nights a week at the hospital, the middle of October I am supposed to start working days for a while which will be a welcome relief. I am now about 34 weeks pregnant and starting to really feel it but Dusty is good help and Tucker helps out around the house too.  I have an Ultrasound on Thursday to see how the baby is doing and I am hoping it shows that the baby is growing just fine.
Tucker is growing up too fast. He has learned the "clean up" song in nursery and sings it every time I ask him to clean his room. He has learned a lot of new words lately too, his favorite word has been "Puma" and the only way I can get him to eat is to encourage him to take big bites like a "Puma." Tucker has also been making some friends. Max who is the son of a second year vet student, in our ward and only 2 months older that Tucker is by far his favorite. We go to play group on Thursdays just to see Max. The Miller's, our neighbors, also have a son that is about 6 months younger than Tucker. Tucker is OK with playing with Dresden but still refers to him as a baby. 
Well it is late. Tucker is in bed and I am sure Dusty will be home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment